PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS TO BE PAID FOR BEFORE DELIVERY, WHICH IS BY 14 WORKING DAYS AFTER PLACING ORDER
1) With working with passive transceiver and active transmitters allow signals transmission up to 330m and 1500m respectively.
2) The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions of the UTP allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits.
3) This 4 Channel Video Balun allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant.
4) Video balun is to convert the video signal into the balanced signal applicable to be transmitted on common Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire with perfect transmission effect, which can be applied in the occasions such as video monitoring and video meeting and can transmit four channels of video image simultaneously on an 8-core Cat-5 twisted pair wire
5) Video Balun Transceiver can simplify the wiring project and save wire use quantity.
1) 4 Channel UTP Balun adopt differential signal transmission with excellent anti-jamming ability
2) Save project wire expenses. each a pair of twisted pair wire transmits one channel of video signal and one common Cat-5 unshielded twisted pair wire can simultaneously transmit four channels of video signal
3) Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 330m when used with any passive UTP video transceiver
4) Up to 1500m with any active UTP video receiver
5) No power required
6) Built-in transient suppression protection
7) Frequency response: DC – 8MHz
8) CMRR (Common Mode Rejection Ratio): 60DB
9) Impedance: BNC terminal: 75ohm, Connection terminal: 100ohm
10) Working temperature: -10°C – 70°C
11) Storage temperature: -30°C – 70°C
12) Applicable to NTSC, PAL, SECAM and CCIR systems
13) Size: 10.3 x 5.7 x 2.8cm
14) Weight: 184g