Mode of payment
With the increase and change in technology in terms of mobile money payment, Dzakies offers the best and secure means of payments through the following mobile money networks
For further enquires and clarifications, please feel free to contact our customer service department. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dzakies offers a variety of delivery & payment options. Optimize your costs by choosing the right one for your order size and location.
Available options include:
DOOR 2 DOOR DELIVERY FOR ACCRA, KASOA & TEMA.
Order will be delivered within 24 hours directly to your office/home address by a dzakies delivery service moto rider. You can specify the address when you are placing your order onsite.
Order item will be sent to Ghana Post Airport branch or VIP Station within 24 hours payment receipt, expected delivery time: 2 days door to door.
At Dzakies we pride in satisfying our customers to the best of our capability, we are glad to know that we take time to carefully select the items we feature on Dzakies and test the products we offer to ensure you have the best possible experience and enjoy quality time
- Customer Satisfaction
- If you have bought anything on Dzakies and something does get in the way of you receiving the item you paid for, we have set up the Buyer Protection to ensure the issues are resolved.
- Information is private /undisclosed
- We deliver in time and make sure to deliver to you the exact items purchased from Dzakies
For further enquires and clarifications, please feel free to contact our customer service department email@example.com
In satisfying our customers to the best our capability we offer the very best return policy in other to create a long lasting relationship with our customers.
Our policy lasts for 1 day. If 2 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt, order number or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 1 day after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your Mega Discount user account again.
Next contact your delivery dispatcher. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries and clarifications, please feel free to contact our customer service department email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
A: https://www.dzakies.com/ (the “Website") is an online shopping mall website, enabling its users to access the products or services of third parties at discounted prices, by enabling its users to purchase certain products and services offered by Dzakies (“Merchants").
B: The Website is owned and operated by Dzakies, a division of House Of Maasela. Dzakies assists Merchants in promoting their Products and related Coupons, and enables Website users to purchase such Coupons.
C: Visitors (“Users" or “you"), to the Website including those Users who purchase any Products/services via the Website (“Purchasers") are bound by these terms and conditions (“T&C"). These T&C constitute a legally binding contract between you and Dzakies. If you do not agree to these T&C, do not continue to use the Website. Your continued usage of this Website will constitute acceptance of the T&C, unmodified by you.
- General restrictions on use
- Age restriction: The Website and services available to Users via the Website (“Services") may only be used, by persons who are at least 16 years of age and who have the legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts. By using any of the services available via the Website, you warrant that you are at least 16 years old and that you have the legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
- Geographic restriction: Merchants are based in Ghana, their products/services only being redeemable within Ghana, and then usually only redeemable at a specific geographic location within Ghana, during a specific time period. Consequently, before purchasing a product, please take note of when and where such product is redeemable to ensure that you are personally available at such time and place to redeem it unless you are purchasing as a gift for someone else in accordance with 7.C below).
- Registering for a user account
- The Website enables you to register online for a customer or seller (“User Account"). Although you need not have a User Account in order to browse the Website, you will need to have a User Account and be logged into it in order to sell your goods and services. Your User Account will enable you to view a record of all the Coupon purchases you have made via the Website.
- You may only hold one User Account, and in opening it, must be acting on your own behalf in your personal capacity. You may not act as an agent for another person or open a User Account for another person. Beneficial ownership of User Accounts is not permitted.
- When you register for a User Account, An activation link will be emailed to you. You will be able to make changes once you have logged into your User Account. Your User Account username and password must be kept confidential by you at all time and not be disclosed to other persons for any reason. Dzakies will not be liable for any losses, expenses or damages you suffer, or third party claims made against you, which arise from your having disclosed your username and/or password to a third party.
- Dzakies reserves the right to deny you a User Account, or to deny you access to certain or all of the services available to Users via the Website (“Services"), for any reason we in our sole discretion deem fit, including but not limited to suspected fraudulent activities, because you pose an unacceptable level of risk to us and/or any Merchants, or because you were previously suspended from using the Services.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
Dzakies offers various payment options thru MYGHPAY and MANUAL VARIOUS MOMO . Here’s a look at what’s available:
“Myghpay", instructions will be given on how to make that payment, provided that (a) the exact amount must be paid; and (b) you must identify the payment by supplying the unique reference number allocated to your payment by the myghpay when requested to.
- Transaction records
- A. A full record of every Coupon purchase made by you via the Website shall be maintained in your User Account on the Website for a period of 12 months following the date of such purchase. You shall thus only be able to view and print such record during such period, thereafter; you shall be responsible for retaining your own record of the relevant purchase.
- B. In some instances, the website maybe subject to technical upgrades that might result in Coupon loss. In these instances, we shall endeavor to By using this site, you agree not to hold us liable to such losses.
- Prohibited conduct
A You undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Service or Website:
i. to send or receive any material which is distasteful, threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
ii. to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
iii. to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
iv . to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- v. to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
- vi. for any fraudulent purpose or purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used ;
vii. other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks; or
viii. in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
- B. The following uses of the Website, Services, and Coupons are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
- i. furnishing false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use
- ii. reselling the Website, Services or any Coupon;
iii. attempting to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- iv. Accessing the Service (or Website) in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- v. executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- vi. Sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
vii. Creating or forwarding “chain letters" or other “pyramid schemes" of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
viii. Sending malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
- ix. entering into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us dzakies or a Merchant (which shall include entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
x using the Service or Website (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of this Agreement;
- xi. Unauthorized use, or forging, of mail header information;
xii. Engaging in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Website and/or the Service or any Coupon; or
xiii. engaging in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Website and Service
xiiii. You may not register an email address which is not your own personal email address. Furthermore, you may not use proxy internet protocol addresses (IP addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple User Accounts;
- A. Save for any liability imposed by applicable Ghanaian statutory laws on DZAKIES, neither DZAKIES nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Website or the services or content provided from and through this Website. Also DZAKIES makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. Although the Products you redeem your Coupons for may be under warranty, the Website itself is supplied on an “as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to accepting these T&C that the service available from and through this Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
- C. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of DZAKIES and you are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this Website.
- A. Types of information we collect: You agree that we may electronically collect, store and/or use the following of your information:
i . Name and surname (“Personal Details");
ii . E-mail address, physical address, and mobile number.
- iv. Additional information you may provide on a voluntary basis, such as demographic information or information related to your favorite social networking site (eg. the site name, address and description), or information relating to your participation in competitions, promotions, surveys, and/or additional services (“Optional Details").
- C. How we collect information: DZAKIES collects the aforesaid information from you in the following manner:
- i. User-provided Information: You provide certain of the aforesaid information directly to us as follows:
* Your Personal Details and Contact Details are provided by you during your registration for a User Account and/or thereafter by your having actively updated or supplemented your details.
* Your Card Details will provided by you each times you purchase a Coupon on the Website.
*Optional Details may be submitted by you to us if you decide to upload or download certain content (or products) from the Website, enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, register and subscribe for certain additional services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of the Website.
iii. Other tracking technology: When you access the Website or open one of our HTML emails, certain Usage Details may be automatically collected and recorded by us from your system by using different types of tracking technology.
- iv. Web Beacons: Our Website may contain electronic image requests (called a “single-pixel gif" or “web beacon" request) that allow us to count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic image viewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act as a web beacon. Web beacons are typically 1-by-1 pixel files (so small that you would likely not realize that they are there), but their presence can usually be seen within a browser by clicking on “View" and then on “Source." We may also include web beacons in HTML-formatted newsletters that we send to opt-in subscribers in order to count how many newsletters have been read. DZAKIES web beacons do not collect, gather, monitor or share any personally identifiable information about you, they are just the technique we use to compile anonymous information about the Website and Service usage.]
- C. The purposes for which we collects the information: DZAKIES uses the information that you provide (or that we collect) to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and Services, to allow us to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply with all applicable laws. DZAKIES uses all of the information collected to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Website or Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality. More specifically:
- i. We use your Personal Details to greet you when you access your User Account, to manage and administer your use of the Services and fulfill our contractual obligations. More specifically, you acknowledge and agree that your full names and contact number if relevant may be disclosed to Merchants from whom you have purchased Coupons in order to enable you to redeem the relevant Products and to facilitate communication between you in relation to your redemption of the Coupons.
- ii. We use your Contact Details to verify your identity and to inform you of facts relating to your use of the Services (eg. notifications regarding major updates or content you have posted or downloaded from the Website, customer service notifications, and to address copyright infringement or defamation issues) as well as to inform you, subject to obtaining your prior consent, of competitions, promotions and special offers form us and/or our partners and/or affiliates. We use your email address to be able to deliver Coupons to you. We may also provide your email address and physical address details to Merchants from whom you have purchased Coupons, to the extent necessary in order to enable you to redeem the relevant Products (eg: where Products are to be delivered to you) and/or to facilitate communication between you in relation to your redemption of the Coupons.
iii. We may use your Usage Details to:
* remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Website;
* monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and
* track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities in connection with your usage of the Website.
- iv. We may use any Optional Details provided by you for such purposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide such Optional Details.
- A. Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that DZAKIES suffers any damage or loss.
- B. You agree and warrant that your log-in name and password shall be used for your personal use only and shall not be disclosed to any third party. You are entirely responsible for the confidentiality of your password and should you disclose your user name or password to anyone else, such person is then deemed to be authorized to act as your agent for purposes of using the Website and you will be entirely responsible for anything done by such person on the Website. If you believe your password has become known to any third party, or that there may have been unauthorized use of your email address and/or User Account, you must notify us immediately thereof so as to possibly prevent or limit the potential losses suffered by you as a result.
- C. You allow DZAKIES to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Website and back-office applications.
- Duration of & Change to these T&C
A . DZAKIES may, in its sole discretion, change these T&C or any part thereof at any time on notice to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you are entitled to terminate your User Account by notifying DZAKIES in writing to email@example.com and must refrain from making any further purchases on, or using in any way, the Website.
- 16. These T&C shall commence from the date on which they are published on the Website and continue indefinitely, as amended by DZAKIES from time to time (as described above), for so long as the Website exists and is operational, DZAKIES being entitled to terminate these T&C and/or shut down the Website at any time (subject to still processing any Coupon purchases then already made).
- A. between you and DZAKIES: Save for urgent or interim relief which may be granted by a competent court, in the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever arising between you and SHOPPERS on any matter provided for in, or arising out of these T&C, and not resolved through the Customer Relations Department of DZAKIES, then such a dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, to be held in Accra, in terms of the rules of the Chartered Institute of Arbitration, Ghana branch.
- Address for notices
DZAKIES chooses as its address for all purposes under these T&C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address:,
PO Box: GP 967,
- Breach & Termination
- A. You are entitled at any time to terminate your User Account and/or your relationship with DZAKIES on written notice us at firstname.lastname@example.org provided that any Coupon purchases already made by you which have not yet been redeemed will remain valid and enforceable against the relevant Merchant/s in accordance with these T&C. Because such Coupons would also have been emailed to you, you will still be able to access them. PLEASE NOTE HOWEVER that if for some reason you have a Coupon in your User Account which failed to reach you at your email address, or which you may have deleted from your email inbox, the termination of your User Account will serve to terminate any record of such Coupon and you will no longer be able to redeem it. Consequently, please ensure that all Coupons are redeemed, or that you have received them all at your email address, before terminating your User Account.
- B. DZAKIES will be entitled to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate, your access to your User Account and/or some or all of the Services available via the Website as it in its discretion deems appropriate should you breach any provision of these T&C and fail to remedy such breach (if capable of remedy) within a reasonable period after written notice thereof to you. In certain circumstances, where immediate suspension or termination is necessary to avoid possible harm to any Merchant/s, other User/s or DZAKIES itself, we will be entitled to immediately suspend or terminate your access to your User Account and/or some or all Services to you, on notice to you.
- Copyright & other intellectual property rights
- A. Any and all copyright subsisting in the Website, including these T&C, vests in DZAKIES and all rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- B. You may only download, view and print content from this Website for private and non-commercial purposes. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any content on this Website, contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- C. DZAKIES cannot screen or edit all the content available from the Website and does not accept any liability for illegal, defamatory or obscene content. You are encouraged to inform us of any content that may be offensive or illegal.
- D. All the content, trademarks and data on this Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to DZAKIES and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- Electronic communications
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to DZAKIES, you consent to receiving communications from DZAKIES electronically and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by DZAKIES satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be “in writing".
- Hyperlinks, framing, spiders & crawlers
- A. No person, business or web site may link to any page on this Website without the prior written permission of DZAKIES. Such permission could be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- B. Hyperlinks provided on this Website to non- DZAKIES sites are provided as is and DZAKIES does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such web pages.
- C. No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages on this Website in any way whatsoever.
D. No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this Website without the prior written permission of DZAKIES. Such permission could be obtained from email@example.com
- Governing law & Jurisdiction
This Website is controlled and operated from the Republic of Ghana and therefore governed by Ghanaian law, and nothing contained in these T&C detracts from any of your statutory rights.
Subject to the ‘Disputes’ clause of these T&C, you and DZAKIES submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Ghanaian courts.
If any provision of these T&C is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these T&C shall not be affected.
- Corporate Information
DZAKIES ‘s information is as follows:
Full name: DZAKIES, a division of House Of Maasela Events And Advertising company, registered in Ghana,
Main business: Events, advertising ,production equipment’s rental, Online Shopping Mall etc
Address for receipt of legal service:
Website: https:// www.dzakies.com
Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org